Sign in to follow this  
Guest lwhelan

FSMeteo v6.0 Problem

I've contacted Marc on this by email, now my replies to him are bouncing for some reason seemingly connected with his ISP, so...Does anyone else have problems with attempting to set up destination wx? If I select this, it attempts to contact the FSMeteo server and then promptly falls over and FSMeteo terminates. I had one response from Marc to the effect that he'd made a change to the server, but it had no effect on the problem.If Marc sees this, or anyone else can contact him, perhaps it might be possible to let him know that the problem is still there.Cheers,

Guest goon

Yes, this seems to be happening to a lot of people, myself included. Should get fixed soon I hope.

Hi Guys, Yes I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using FSMeteo with FS2002. I fire up FSMeteo, it loads in the departure WX fine. When I attempt to set my destination airport it starts to refresh then crashes with a Kernel32.dll error. E-Mailed Marc this morning at support@FSMeteo.com describing the problem, so far it hasn't bounced back. I'm sure he's working on it.Best Regards,RPM.

Guest lwhelan

Have tried other people's suggestions to fix the problem but with no success. Get a Send / Don't Send error each time a destination's weather is required.Laurie WhelanBrisbane, Australiahttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg