Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

frame limiter addon and enb mod?

Guest 413X3

Since the shortcut to display fps is f12 for the frame limiter addon, and you need to press shift f12 to activate or deactivate the enb bloom mod, is there any way to change these shortcuts on one so they don't conflict? I really want to get both working together

Since the shortcut to display fps is f12 for the frame limiter addon, and you need to press shift f12 to activate or deactivate the enb bloom mod, is there any way to change these shortcuts on one so they don't conflict? I really want to get both working together
Sorry, no answer, but whenever I press Shift F12 (which I never do because I don't need to) I never see the fps of the limiter (which btw I also don't need to so or enable because it's always the same here). Maybe it is convenient to have them both working while settings things up and testing, but as soon as you've got what you want, there is no real need for those shortcuts anymore (imho of course) and both programs work together very well. Just trying to figure out what the real problem is here... :(

If I use F11 to switch to the spot view, then the FPS limit is reduced by one. In order to compensate this, I need F12. F12 increases the FPS limit by one.I would be glad if I could re-allocate F11 and F12 in the FPS limiter. Any ideas?

Best regards from RelaxX

If I use F11 to switch to the spot view, then the FPS limit is reduced by one. In order to compensate this, I need F12. F12 increases the FPS limit by one.
I always use the S and A keys for views...

HelloYou can change the emb keys in the embseries.ini [iNPUT] sectionThere are a list of key codes in the file key_codes.txt included in the embseries.zip.key_codes.txt gives examples of every key even those otherwise useless multimedia keys on your keyboard so you could even use one of thoseThese codes are given in hex but you need to convert to decimal.(use this calculator if you are hex challenged like me) http://www.parkenet.com/apl/HexDecConverter.htmlIn key_codes.txt F12 is given as 7b (hex) Converted this gives 123 (dec) as written in the [iNPUT] section i.e KeyUseEffect=123[iNPUT]KeyUseEffect=123KeyBloom=120KeyOcclusion=121KeyReflection=122KeyCombination=16KeyScreenshot=44KeyShadow=119KeyWater=118KeyShowFPS=106