Sign in to follow this  
Rusty107

Aerosoft A320/1

Hi, I am eagerly awaiting the completion of FS2crew for the JS4100 (having never used this product before!) so as a potential (read definate) customer I was wondering if there was condsideration to build a version for the soon to be released Aerosoft A320 as this was actually raised in the Aerosoft forum?Sorry if this has been asked before? :( Kind regardsRuss

Hi, I am eagerly awaiting the completion of FS2crew for the JS4100 (having never used this product before!) so as a potential (read definate) customer I was wondering if there was condsideration to build a version for the soon to be released Aerosoft A320 as this was actually raised in the Aerosoft forum?Sorry if this has been asked before? :( Kind regardsRuss
Hi Russ,My understanding is that the Aerosoft A320 isn't really leaning toward being a true systems simulator, correct?Cheers,

Hi BryanMany thanks for the reply. Thought post #239 http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?sh...3282&st=220 might be interesting (quoted from Mathijs the Project Manager at Aerosoft)? They are nearing completion of the A320 & A321 with a more system detailed version to follow. From what I can see this looks to be a stunning VC based add-on for FSX and as Aerosoft are building it then I guess it will have a big following?Maybe an idea to get in touch :(

Hi Russ,My understanding is that the Aerosoft A320 isn't really leaning toward being a true systems simulator, correct?Cheers,
It's not as 'in depth' as pmdg or wilco. There are plans for a future expansion that will simulate some more systems, but wouldn't it be the same as the brilliant addon you made for the default 737?I am really addicted to flying with voicecommander and would love one for the bus. I really think Aerosoft has gold in their hands with the bus, so it might be interesting to have a look :)Jerry

It's not as 'in depth' as pmdg or wilco. There are plans for a future expansion that will simulate some more systems, but wouldn't it be the same as the brilliant addon you made for the default 737?I am really addicted to flying with voicecommander and would love one for the bus. I really think Aerosoft has gold in their hands with the bus, so it might be interesting to have a look :)Jerry
Have they said anything about an SDK?

Have they said anything about an SDK?
I'll ask and post backJerry

I'll ask and post backJerry
As promised, Mathijs' response. "We do think so, but let's first get the beast done before we start adding stuff. Besides, it's all in XML so easy to get the parameters needed. "

As promised, Mathijs' response. "We do think so, but let's first get the beast done before we start adding stuff. Besides, it's all in XML so easy to get the parameters needed. "
If it's XML, getting the parameters would be easy.

Guest FlyTweety

I am pretty sure, the Aerosoft A320 will be sold very well, maybe better than the JS41 and there will be definitly much more potential Customers for you than for the Default 737.So i would say, an interesting market for another Voice Commander Edition :( .

I am pretty sure, the Aerosoft A320 will be sold very well, maybe better than the JS41 and there will be definitly much more potential Customers for you than for the Default 737.So i would say, an interesting market for another Voice Commander Edition :( .
I can only agree! Would be superb if something along the lines of what you are promising for the *JS4100! Do I get an 'agents' commission! :( *Can't wait for the release btw

Guest airbusim

I agree with all the above, just look at the hits there forum is getting at the moment . This is a widely anticipated release for FSX and if you were to do an addition covering the Aerosoft Airbus, I would certainly be one of the first customers.

I think Aerosoft has a winning with this plane and I will purchase on the day of its release. Its seems too me to be detailed enough, some things are not model but they are not necessary for normal flight operations.

I think Aerosoft has a winning with this plane and I will purchase on the day of its release. Its seems too me to be detailed enough, some things are not model but they are not necessary for normal flight operations.
Lobby them for an SDK!

After I try out I think the Aerosoft A320 is very good, especially FSX. I think they build it from real experience not only theory.