Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

New livery

This one is done on request for sky 6. This yellow and red livery is made from a photo showing only a part of the aircraft. Additional photos have been hard to get (I don't even know the ID of this aircraft). Well, based on what I was able to find out (from similar photos), I finished the livery. I also applied an ID which belongs to an other Skywagon. And finally, she's got a logo on the tail. The N8209U - made for the bush! :( ....and yes. the livery will soon be uploaded to the AVSIM Library(More shots in the screenshot section)

Love this one, Gunnar!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest Sky_6
This one is done on request for sky 6. This yellow and red livery is made from a photo showing only a part of the aircraft. Additional photos have been hard to get (I don't even know the ID of this aircraft). Well, based on what I was able to find out (from similar photos), I finished the livery. I also applied an ID which belongs to an other Skywagon. And finally, she's got a logo on the tail. The N8209U - made for the bush! :( (More shots in the screenshot section)
-------------------------------------------------------SkyhawkFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Skyhawk may refer to: * Outstanding Talented graphic artist * loved by many in the FSX world------------------------------------------------------- :( Tremendous appreciation Skyhawk, she's 'purty!Another real world look at her.... 4505278-1.jpg

Thanks a lot - all of you! :( Some smaller texture corrections are done, and I discovered something that may be a texture issue.Carenado: Please pay attention to the ventral fin texture. It occurs to me that there may be bad correspondence between the texture and the bump file (and alphas).

Nice texture. I will certainly add it to my stable when it becomes available.What is also somewhat disappointing is the textures on the rudder are mirrored.I was doing a scheme that had TEXT on the rudder. That is when I discovered the rudder issue.That put an end to my efforts.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

I now have the final version of this livery (textures corrected on nose and spinner). :( Upload will take place tomorrow.BTW! I will also make a new post about general texture issues discovered during painting.

That really looks good!Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

The files are just uploaded to the library. Available in a few hours I suppose.... :(

Guest BeaverDriver

Wonderful! Another winner! Gotta pick this one up for my float version. Thanks Gunnar!

Yep, she's there for the downloading. I have her now. Thanks Skyhawk, really, really nice. Tusen takk. :( RayM

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .