Sign in to follow this  
skyhawk

New livery

Thank you.It has been added to my fleet.Great job.Russ

Many may fly and some are rewarded

handsomely, but the wings of gold of a

United States Naval Aviator mean more

than flying. It is dearly bought, requires

sacrifice to keep and represents a way of life.

Guest Sky_6

Exceptional Skyhawk.....2010-4-6_7-29-19-312.jpg2010-4-6_7-33-46-296.jpg

Thanks, and great shots sky 6! :( She fits the old floats as well. I was in doubt wether to put on those floats or not.Looking at at lot of Skywagons on floats, I have discovered that many of them have floats that are most similar to the amphibian floats (without wheels off course).In these cases, i have chosen the amphibian model for the liveries :(

This is long overdue ....... Thank you, Gunnar!! You do fantastic work!Don

Looking good. Keep cranking them out.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Beautiful stuff!! Many thanks.Cheers,FritzP.S. Sky, did you remove the ventral fin from your aircraft? How do you do that? Best, F

Beautiful stuff!! Many thanks.Cheers,FritzP.S. Sky, did you remove the ventral fin from your aircraft? How do you do that? Best, F
Fritz: Sky is using the float model (I used the amphibian, which have the ventral fin).So, if you want to use the float model for the textures, simply do the process (described in the readme file) with the float version instead of the amphibian.The exterior textures are all the same - wether they're used with the wheel, float, amphib, ski or tundra versions. It's just a matter of which folder (model) you're using :(

Gunnar,Yes, thanks, my eyes were playing tricks, (or it's time for new glasses!)Thanks again for the paints.Cheers,Fritz

I am about to finish 2 Norwegian liveries. The LN-VYJ belongs to a Flying club in my neighborhood. :(

Guest acezboy561

Excellent!! Love that paint, ive been so excited about it.

Hello all Scanning my old photos I found this picture of N8209U of Wrangell Mountain Air. This plane dropped me off in the bush for a week about 7years ago. http://www.wrangellmountainair.com/ I know this paint has been released but the real aircraft when I flew the plane had tundra tires and not floats. Just thought you might want to know. Best Dan