Sign in to follow this  
darthranger

Go-Flight Modules + the J-41

Have the GF-LGT and GF-MCP modules... + a couple of issues with this A/C model1. The HDG setting dial on the module does not move the heading bug in the sim... but the setting dial in the sim does register the value on the module... wierd ??2. Similar issue with the Alt setting dial on the module except that the sim dial does not change the value in the module.CRS + Vert. Speed functions work fine between the module and the sim.Also, the Trim, Gear, + Flap functions on the LGT module all work fine within the sim.PS: Is there a 'switch' to have the autopilot track the GPS course ??Great A/C !!!Rick Lechow

I wrote some lua scripts that address the mcp issues. They are far from perfect but it may help. Search the avsim file library for mcp* and it will show up on page 2 or 3.

Stephen Munn

Thats strange. If you PM me with your email address I'll send it to you.

Stephen Munn