Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

Alphasim BN-2 Islander

I read at their website something like this, regarding the release of the BN-2; ..." The finished package will be delivered to Flight One within days. "... ...Within days?... that was written the 13th of March...Today its the 4th of April, still no BN-2, anyone know or have heard anything whats happening with the BN-2?RegardsPer St

Testing does take time be patient. There are some photos over at Simforums.com. Folks always want to rush a product then when it has flaws a small percentage of the Flightsim community is the first to start bashing the developers of the product.Be patient

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Testing does take time be patient. There are some photos over at Simforums.com. Folks always want to rush a product then when it has flaws a small percentage of the Flightsim community is the first to start bashing the developers of the product.Be patient
I agree.. it's better to sort out whatever issues up front than release a faulty product, so be patient.

Edited for speeling

Visit the tribe @ http://islandsim.com

Guest 413X3

How many bugs? It has to be one of the least complicated systems-wise of anything out there.

Thanks for the link, Ryan... Feels like another spring purchase coming....... What a beautifully-crafted VC. One of the nicest I've seen.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

How many bugs? It has to be one of the least complicated systems-wise of anything out there.
That does not mean that there aren't any bugs:D , however it appears to be coming along nicely. We'll see what the final verdict reveals.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos