Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

fsx fcrew11.GAU crash

Hi,I was flying around my new kord fsdreamteam ariport and all of a sudden the sim crashed with the below error. I was not using fs2crew when it happened-Error below.Sorry it's in Italian.-----------Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: fsx.exe, versione: 10.0.61637.0, timestamp: 0x46fadb14Nome del modulo che ha generato l'errore: fcrew11.GAU, versione: 1.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x441da57aCodice eccezione: 0xc0000005Offset errore 0x00001978ID processo che ha generato l'errore: 0x930Ora di avvio dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: 0x01cad4eb2eebcce2Percorso dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: D:\FSX\fsx.exePercorso del modulo che ha generato l'errore: D:\FSX\GAUGES\fs2crew\767\fcrew11.GAUID segnalazione: 9bcbaa0b-40e1-11df-9b73-90e6ba971aeeVic Nucera

Hi Vic,It could be a one-off thing.Can you reproduce it?Best,
Actually no.I tried but it doesn't crash anymore. Will report back if it happens....In the meantime. I was going thru the 767 fsc2crew tutorial and something strange happened.All was good anbd well till I got to #9 in the tut where it says : "9. Passing the first flap retraction speed, click the GREEN BUTTON to call for the first flap retraction."When I pressed the green button the autopilot got disconnected. I reconnected the ap.. and continued pressing the green button till the aircarft was clean but then again every time I pressed the green button one notch of flaps was retracted the ap disconnected Pressing the green button to run the after checklist should have triggered the after takeoff checklist but it didn't happen cause the green button would just disconnect the ap.I will have to test again just to make sure I didn't do anything "funny".

Actually no.I tried but it doesn't crash anymore. Will report back if it happens....In the meantime. I was going thru the 767 fsc2crew tutorial and something strange happened.All was good anbd well till I got to #9 in the tut where it says : "9. Passing the first flap retraction speed, click the GREEN BUTTON to call for the first flap retraction."When I pressed the green button the autopilot got disconnected. I reconnected the ap.. and continued pressing the green button till the aircarft was clean but then again every time I pressed the green button one notch of flaps was retracted the ap disconnected Pressing the green button to run the after checklist should have triggered the after takeoff checklist but it didn't happen cause the green button would just disconnect the ap.I will have to test again just to make sure I didn't do anything "funny".
When you're pressing the "Green button" make sure you're not wiggling the joystick as that can trigger an autopilot disconnect.Also double check that the Green button is not mapped to the same button used to disconnect the autopilot.Best,

When you're pressing the "Green button" make sure you're not wiggling the joystick as that can trigger an autopilot disconnect.Also double check that the Green button is not mapped to the same button used to disconnect the autopilot.Best,
Hi,I was not wiggling the joystick and the green button is not mapped to the same button used to the disconnect the autopilot.

Hi,I was not wiggling the joystick and the green button is not mapped to the same button used to the disconnect the autopilot.
Try using your keyboard to control the Green Button.Also, double check one more time if you can that the button is not also somehow connected to AP disconnect (either in the FS or LDS menu).Other than that, only other thing I can think of is that the aircraft left the envelope required for the AP to remain on?Hard to say

>>Try using your keyboard to control the Green Button.Will try this next time.>>Also, double check one more time if you can that the button is not also somehow connected to AP disconnect (either in the FS or LDS menu).Checked. not connected to ap disconnect.>>Other than that, only other thing I can think of is that the aircraft left the envelope required for the AP to remain on?I'm not sure I'm following you here.Could you please elaborate. ?ThanksVic

>>Try using your keyboard to control the Green Button.Will try this next time.>>Also, double check one more time if you can that the button is not also somehow connected to AP disconnect (either in the FS or LDS menu).Checked. not connected to ap disconnect.>>Other than that, only other thing I can think of is that the aircraft left the envelope required for the AP to remain on?I'm not sure I'm following you here.Could you please elaborate. ?ThanksVic
If you put the aircraft into an extreme attitude, the AP will disconnect automatically. But it's unlikely that that's happening as all you're doing is raising the flaps.Try using the keyboard for the Green button.

I managed to reproduce the crash.I picked the epic victory plane...drove around kord a bit. Went towards a gate.loaded my leveld, launched fs2crew, clicked on setup fcrew13.gau crash!Edit: I noticed that If I start fscrew in the air the sim crashes with the same fcrew13.gau error.

I managed to reproduce the crash.I picked the epic victory plane...drove around kord a bit. Went towards a gate.loaded my leveld, launched fs2crew, clicked on setup fcrew13.gau crash!Edit: I noticed that If I start fscrew in the air the sim crashes with the same fcrew13.gau error.
Are you using saved situation files?

Are you using saved situation files?
When the sim crashed while I was airborne yes.I loaded a flight that fsuipc autosaves in case fsx crashes on final.I never use those tho.I keep them just in case.

When the sim crashed while I was airborne yes.I loaded a flight that fsuipc autosaves in case fsx crashes on final.I never use those tho.I keep them just in case.
That's probably the issue.When 'saving' a flight, all the FS2Crew panels must be closed before saving.

That's probably the issue.When 'saving' a flight, all the FS2Crew panels must be closed before saving.
I have used a saved flight only once. I don't understad why it crashed the other times with the same fcrew(some number).gau error