Sign in to follow this  
FA113 Rocky

default_fs9_beech_baron_58_update.zip

Would appreciate help in locating and receiving the following file title,which has gone missing from the download library here on AVSIM:Filename: default_fs9_beech_baron_58_update.zipCategory: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft Default Beech Baron 58 Update File Description:Default Beech Baron 58 Update. This package features a complete model fromMicrosoft ( Default ), with everything what's needed to fly this aircraft in flightsimulator. Aircraft features one Danish livery ( OY-GEO ) by Claus VendelboeHolmberg. Photoreal Main Panel by Pierre Fasseaux updated by Claus VendelboeHolmberg, with working twin-yokes in main panel, working radar by Eric Marciano,showing AI traffic all controlled by switches. Model by Microsoft. Panel by PierreFasseaux . New textures, modifications and package by Claus Vendelboe Holmberg. Filename: default_fs9_beech_baron_58_update.zip License: Freeware Added: 25th October 2006 Downloads: 5246 Author: Claus Vendelboe Holmberg / Microsoft Size: 17434kb After searching via Google and several other FS sites, I emailed Claus, the author,with the following:

Hello, Claus! I'm looking for the file named in the subject line of this email,namely, default_fs9_beech_baron_58_update.zip, whichhad been on file for download at AVSIM.com before they werehacked. Now the file shows as not yet restored, and I don'tknow whether they'll ever be able to do so. I had this updateinstalled on my very first PC with FS9, and have been searchingfor it to no avail, since my most recent hardware and softwareupgrades. I really loved the A/C update you devised and verymuch want to re-install it now. I don't have (unfortunately) acompatible backup for it, and was wondering if you could provideme with a working copy of the file for this purpose, or direct meto a link where I can successfully locate it. Any help you canprovide in this effort would be most appreciated!
...to which a very prompt response from Claus revealed this info:
HiI dont have the file now, as I only use FSX - Sorry, no backupI triel look at flightsim.com, but it wasent there. Perhaps som hasr

Rocky,I found this.Maybe you can still contact dajackman?Then share the new link to the download ... !Baron58.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW