Sign in to follow this  
pkofman

original b737-800 reinstall fsx

This is add.For some reason my fsx native 737-800 is not showing in the aircraft selection folderI was there yesterday, today it is gone.This is true even though the file is resident in the simobjects folder and appears to be correct. What would cause it to not show up.Can i reinstall a single original aircraft from the fsx disksthanks Pete

Guest firehawk44
This is add.For some reason my fsx native 737-800 is not showing in the aircraft selection folderI was there yesterday, today it is gone.This is true even though the file is resident in the simobjects folder and appears to be correct. What would cause it to not show up.Can i reinstall a single original aircraft from the fsx disksthanks Pete
If the aircraft.cfg for the 737 folder is corrupted, the aircraft will not show. When you open the aircraft selection, check "show all versions". Sometimes that has to be checked. If this doesn't fix it, then you should insert the fsx disk and do a repair. Unfortunately you cannot extract single files from the DVD. If you have SP1/SP2 or Acceleration installed, you'll need to do a repair there too.Best regards,Jim

Also check the Panel folder of yiour 737-800.If it is missing or is not "valid" for some other reason, FSX will assume this is an AI only aircraft and will not display it in the selection menu.