Sign in to follow this  
Guest allblack

FS2004 on a Mid-Ranged System

Hi,Just thought I'd share my FS2004 experiences with everyone. Installed it no problem. Frames are smoothe, no stuttering. Sliders are at mid to ultra high range. Haven't seen anything less than 15 FPS. Mostly in the mid twenties. I've even tested it and successfully achieved 55 FPS in clear skies.I read somewhere that FS2004 doesn't run well on anything below a 2.0 GHz. That's completely false!Regards,Canadian HawkC-GTGKSystem:Pentium 4 1.8 GHz512 mb RAM60 GB Hard DriveATI RADEON 9500 PRO 128 mb

Guest Calb

I have to concur. I have an AMD 1.33e T'bird w/233FSB, 512Mb RAM and an ASUS V8200 Ti200 64Mb video card. O/S is WinXP home.The only glitch so far was the 1 fps incident I posted in another thread.Also, I still have FS2000 & FS2002 installed -- they each have their own HD partitions.Cal (CYXX)

Guest Coneman

Same result here on a very similar system. Just installed the latest Omega drivers and I can really tell the difference. Everything looks very clear. I've got autogen on normal, trying to max it out does bring frame rates down. Overall, very smooth. Except for the turbulence I hit on let-down into Seattle :-)Todd

Guest allblack

Hope you're right!I'm on a 600 Ghz with 128 mb Ram.My video card was last used by Noah when drafting up the plans for his boat!Allblack