Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

Messed up characters caused by FS2Crew...?

Hi,As you can see in the screenshots below some of the characters are messed up and I haven't seen this prior to installing FS2Crew. Is this a known bug/problem caused by FS2Crew or is it something else in my setup that got corrupt in some way?Capture.jpgCapture1.jpgCapture2.jpgThanks in advance for your support/input!

Richard Åsberg

Hi,I've never seen that before.Looks like one of your fonts got corrupted, etc.I'd re-install the PMDG again to refresh your fonts, do a test, then re-install FS2Crew.Failing that, ask PMDG as they might know.Cheers,

OK, will try to find out where those font files are installed and maybe I can simply replace them because I keep a complete backup of my FSX folder and if that doesn't work I'll try a reinstall as you suggest.

Richard Åsberg

After a reinstallation of both the MD-11 as well as FS2Crew the fonts are back to normal and all is good. Just doing my second flight with FS2Crew in the MD-11, used FS2Crew a couple of years ago with other a/c but almost forgot how much more realistic and fun it makes your flying :(

Richard Åsberg

After a reinstallation of both the MD-11 as well as FS2Crew the fonts are back to normal and all is good. Just doing my second flight with FS2Crew in the MD-11, used FS2Crew a couple of years ago with other a/c but almost forgot how much more realistic and fun it makes your flying :(
Glad to hear it!