Sign in to follow this  
Guest JonP01

VC vs 2D pit perfo?

Hi all,In FS2004 the performances in term of FPS are much better in VC than in 2D cockpit. It was just the opposite in FS2002. Anybody else noticed that?P4 2.53 o/c 2.81Gb RAM DDR 270OGeForce 3Henri

Guest JonP01

I can't offer an opinion yet because the sim doesn't come to Oz for another 1 to 3 weeks. That is certainly an interesting observation. When Combat Flight Simulator 2 came out, that was when I first noticed the 3D cockpits were "faster" then the 2D cockpits. But I agree that in FS2002 I found the opposite to be the case. To be honest, I wasn't even going to bother much with the 3D cockpits in FS2004 after my FS2002 experiences, but now you've said that, I'll give them a proper go.Are your observations based on particular aircraft (for example historics versus modern), or are you noticing this on all of them?