Hi there,After 3 flights, FS2Crew has changed FS for me, forever. Great work, thank you very much! :( I have one comment though for the PMDG version: The boarding sounds (background noise plus a lady speaking from time to time) play in a loop and do not stop after doors are closed; they actually do not stop at all right until landing and shutdown. It's not a major issue since you cannot hear it after engines are on, but it is strange nonetheless.I go by the normal checklist and the normal procedures. I tried it once with doors operated by fs2crew and once without just to check whether this is part of the problem.Any ideas what may cause this?Thanks for your help.Best regards,Paul

Hi Paul,I just looked at the code to double check this.That pax boarding background sound should terminate when Time Remaining in the Pre-Flight Events count down timer reaches 0.Now that you know the trigger condition, does it help?Best,

Hi,I just purchased the PMDG version today, and have experienced the same looped boarding sound all through the flight. Thanks,Alex

Hi,I just purchased the PMDG version today, and have experienced the same looped boarding sound all through the flight. Thanks,Alex
HiYep, agree. After installing the new SP1 the cabin door shuts without sound at time zero and the boarding loop just keeps on going..... this did not happen with the beta SP1. :( Haven't tried the Wilco one yet. The proper SP1 was loaded over the top of the beta SP1 - have any files been renamed and therefore in duplicate?RegardsRich

HiYep, agree. After installing the new SP1 the cabin door shuts without sound at time zero and the boarding loop just keeps on going..... this did not happen with the beta SP1. :( Haven't tried the Wilco one yet. The proper SP1 was loaded over the top of the beta SP1 - have any files been renamed and therefore in duplicate?RegardsRich
I'll look at in more detail, but based on the code (which I just looked at) it should turn off.Cheers,

I'll look at in more detail, but based on the code (which I just looked at) it should turn off.Cheers,
I did 4 flights and yes the loop fails too stop, also i can hear some hardcore guitar, must be the 1st officers ipod,,,lol :( Awesome Product Bryan,,,, beats pushing buttons,,, Rick

tpewpb-6.png

To add to this, I now experience the same in the Maddog FS2Crew, I'm fairly sure that I did not experience this in the maddog (or maybe I didn't notice) before I installed the PMDG 737 voice commander version + SP1.

Hi BrianI did a complete reinstall of PMDG original FS2crew product then the new SP1 - still has the loop of the boarding sounds. :( Any chance that "Audio XACT files moved out of AppData folder and into root FS folder" is doing something? - ain't got a clue what this all means, but for some reason it's broke now :( RegardsRich

Hi BrianI did a complete reinstall of PMDG original FS2crew product then the new SP1 - still has the loop of the boarding sounds. :( Any chance that "Audio XACT files moved out of AppData folder and into root FS folder" is doing something? - ain't got a clue what this all means, but for some reason it's broke now :( RegardsRich
Just tried the fs9 maddog and wilco 737 - both have the same boarding sound continually playing. :( RegardsRich

Just tried the fs9 maddog and wilco 737 - both have the same boarding sound continually playing. :( RegardsRich
It's probably connected to the updated Audio Engine.I made a fix to it that prevented the FO from losing his voice if you 'reset' the sim.A bug may have been introduced during that fix.I'll check it out in more detail.Cheers,

It's probably connected to the updated Audio Engine.I made a fix to it that prevented the FO from losing his voice if you 'reset' the sim.A bug may have been introduced during that fix.I'll check it out in more detail.Cheers,
Just a follow up: Upon closer examination, a small bug apparently was introduced in the updated audio engine itself that is preventing the boarding sound from terminating when it should.I'll release a new version of the audio engine as soon as it's fixed.Cheers,

Just a follow up: Upon closer examination, a small bug apparently was introduced in the updated audio engine itself that is preventing the boarding sound from terminating when it should.I'll release a new version of the audio engine as soon as it's fixed.Cheers,
Okay, this little bug seems to now be fixed.However, I still need to test the fix some more to ensure nothing else broke during the fix.Please contact me to request the temp fix.Thanks,

Okay, this little bug seems to now be fixed.However, I still need to test the fix some more to ensure nothing else broke during the fix.Please contact me to request the temp fix.Thanks,
Just sent You a Email Bryan, Can I Try it when ur readyRick

tpewpb-6.png