Hi bryon just did my first half of flight b4 just trying it out everythings worked fine, but got a question but i think i know the answer. Being the pilot u have to turn off the auto pilot . auto throttle an alt modes off in the mcp panel u cant get the co pilot to do it correct, all he does is says check when u say auto pilot off

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi bryon just did my first half of flight b4 just trying it out everythings worked fine, but got a question but i think i know the answer. Being the pilot u have to turn off the auto pilot . auto throttle an alt modes off in the mcp panel u cant get the co pilot to do it correct, all he does is says check when u say auto pilot off
Hi Peter,If the autopilot is 'on', then you set the autopilot panel and announce what you're doing. If the autopilot is 'off', then the PNF will set the autopilot panel as per your command.Best,

Thx bryon after writing this post found the info on it think i was to hasty in writng heheh, but got another strange one for u is when just listening on the headset i seem to hear i think kids in the background like they are playing with toys etc so iam hoping its the kids in the cabin lol and not me hearing things

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thx bryon after writing this post found the info on it think i was to hasty in writng heheh, but got another strange one for u is when just listening on the headset i seem to hear i think kids in the background like they are playing with toys etc so iam hoping its the kids in the cabin lol and not me hearing things
Which voice set is that?I don't recall hearing that.Cheers,

Oh was hoping it was cabin chatter mmm i hear it some times now and than its like kids talking and paper rattling around in the back ground, u cant make make out what they saying some time i hear it when i end the flight as well when fsx goes back to the fsx screen and as well if i shut down compeletly. guess i have to figure what triggers it to come on will let u know

Peter kelberg

hi bryon yea got the same problem as the thread above mine being loop cabin sounds it only happens when i press the start to run the complete pre flight checks and the loop sounds keep going in the back ground its very faint though i cant seem to hear what being said but u can hear he paper shufflying though it only stops after i exit the fsx. Its ok it doesnt bother me lol kind of something to listen too i he background. i cant get my pm to turn on the speed and alt hold light to on although when the auto pilot is off. or do u have to turn thse on yourself being the pilot.

Peter kelberg

hi bryon yea got the same problem as the thread above mine being loop cabin sounds it only happens when i press the start to run the complete pre flight checks and the loop sounds keep going in the back ground its very faint though i cant seem to hear what being said but u can hear he paper shufflying though it only stops after i exit the fsx. Its ok it doesnt bother me lol kind of something to listen too i he background. i cant get my pm to turn on the speed and alt hold light to on although when the auto pilot is off. or do u have to turn thse on yourself being the pilot.
Hi,I'll double check the Pax Boarding background sound, but based on the code it should turn off.Double check the manual and make sure you're using correct speech commands.When the autopilot is off, the FO/PNF will set the autopilot as per your command.When the autopilot is on, then you set the autopilot panel but announce what you're doing.

Hi bryon got everything working now except for the loop cabin voice thx again for the quick and helpful reponses

Peter kelberg

Hi bryon got everything working now except for the loop cabin voice thx again for the quick and helpful reponses[/quohi byron for got to mention about the voices i hear in the back ground the last couple of time i start hearing them straight away as soon as i press the start button to start the pre flight dont know if this helps or not

Peter kelberg