Sign in to follow this  

Help me find more Coastal Airports like Princess Juliana (TNCM)

I love the approaches into airports that are near the ocean. Where are some other good ones besides Hawaii Int'l that you guys fly into?Cruising around TNCM27435.jpg

I also like San Fransico... :-hah Four of the eight runway ends are also very close to oceaneous water ;-)

MKJS MoBay Jamaica (ILS 07)MKJP Kingston Jamaica (VOR 12)MWCR Grand Cayman (VOR)Barbados ILS 9And many more in the CaribbeanEnjoy

Awesome fellas!! :-beerchugKeep em coming. My list is growing.

Guest guyjr

KLGA 22 or 13 approaches. KBOS 04 approach as well.

Lihue, Kauai PHLI is a cool airport. I'm working on an addon scenery to make it even more enjoyable and realistic. Vancouver Intl. also has a couple good ocean approaches.

Guest CargoMun

A very nice coastal AND mountanous area to fly to would for me be LFKJ Campo Dell' Oro. My all time favorite airport to fly to, just southwest of Italy (French island), go check it out! :)

Guest Rockcliffe

Some Canadian content:West: Vancouver, CYVREast: St. John's CYYTNorth: Iqaluit CYFB (and lots of others)

Guest CapnCol

There are lots of small coastal airports in the Seychelles. Hopefully soon I will be "improving" most of them.Colin

HI thereTry NZWN, wellington. Rw 16 over the hills and the harbour , rw 34 over the Cook Strait. It has hills all around it is bumpy one in realityOtherwise try KLAX rw`s 6 or 7 (left or right) they`re all parallel over the water. Try and avoid leaving a JT-9 on Dockweiler State Beach like a 747 did a few years back!CheersLungs