Sign in to follow this  
windshearDK

AI becomes invisible at engine startup

I have been trying a lot of stuff but I do not know in which direction to go from here!All of my AI are invisible, with just the lights flashing and the ATC talking.All parked aircraft are visible, but just at the end of their pushback they disappear and the beacon is the only visible remnant.Please direct me in which way to go

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

BUMP

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I have been trying a lot of stuff but I do not know in which direction to go from here!All of my AI are invisible, with just the lights flashing and the ATC talking.All parked aircraft are visible, but just at the end of their pushback they disappear and the beacon is the only visible remnant.Please direct me in which way to go
You can try this which I read in another post:quoteit's a problem with FS9 AI aircraft in FSX SP2, when aircraft shadows are on. Turn them off and your aircraft will reappear.end quoteI have not experienced that issue but it might be worth a try.