Sign in to follow this  
Guest mwjb1984

Importing FS aircrafts into XP

Guest mwjb1984

Hey guys / gals,does anyone know if there is a way (tool / plugin) to import fs aircrafts into xp???. Wanna switch but i miss my fs aircrafts badly. thnxs

Hey guys / gals,does anyone know if there is a way (tool / plugin) to import fs aircrafts into xp???. Wanna switch but i miss my fs aircrafts badly. thnxs
Hmm, there is if you are willing to invest hundreds of hours with the planemaker and some thirdparty CAD programs, plus creating some plugins (basically creating them from scratch) :( , but for the average user the answer would be no. Totally different format. They have some nice aircraft for X-Plane, some are freeware yet still very good, some are payware and approaching/surpassing FSX payware.Scenery can be converted to a certain extent, with the help of a small programm called fs2xp.Jan

Guest mwjb1984
Hmm, there is if you are willing to invest hundreds of hours with the planemaker and some thirdparty CAD programs, plus creating some plugins (basically creating them from scratch) :( , but for the average user the answer would be no. Totally different format. They have some nice aircraft for X-Plane, some are freeware yet still very good, some are payware and approaching/surpassing FSX payware.Scenery can be converted to a certain extent, with the help of a small programm called fs2xp.Jan
thnxs for your replyi like xp and currently i am following some tutorials on youtube on how to create new planes with planemaker. it is a bit technical and long process for someone not used to it. i also like eadt 737v3 with flex wings.Jonathan

What about their default 747-400? Is it beyond PMDG's FSX experience?
What are you talking about?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

What are you talking about?
I mean, is it better than the FSX PMDG model? As for the topic above, again, the file structures of MSFS and X-Plane are different. I haven't tested any of MSFS' aircraft on XP, so I doubt MSFS aircraft will work on XP.