Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cramer

Modifications

Guest Cramer

Good afternoon,I was wondering if it's allowed to publicate personal modifications to some of your files such as gauge colors and commands, new XML giving, of course, the credits. I imagine that the answer is NO but I couldn't find nothing about that anywhere. Sorry if someone else has posted this question before.I wish you all a great week.Regards,Patrick Cramer

Good afternoon,I was wondering if it's allowed to publicate personal modifications to some of your files such as gauge colors and commands, new XML giving, of course, the credits. I imagine that the answer is NO but I couldn't find nothing about that anywhere. Sorry if someone else has posted this question before.I wish you all a great week.Regards,Patrick Cramer
The place to look is the end user license agreement (EULA). If you search the forum you will find many posts discussing customizations. The issue with customizations comes in to play if support is needed. Any modifications to the base installation are made "AT YOUR OWN RISK". If support is needed after a custom modification is made, the response will be that the product must be uninstalled, reinstalled and put back to the original state. If the problem still exists after re-installation, then support can be provided.

Guest Cramer
The place to look is the end user license agreement (EULA). If you search the forum you will find many posts discussing customizations. The issue with customizations comes in to play if support is needed. Any modifications to the base installation are made "AT YOUR OWN RISK". If support is needed after a custom modification is made, the response will be that the product must be uninstalled, reinstalled and put back to the original state. If the problem still exists after re-installation, then support can be provided.
Ok. And what about publicate my costumization? Is that legal? Even provinding every credits and enforcing that the use of that is by people's own risk?

Whatever the EULA says.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Cramer
Whatever the EULA says.
Thanks.

What do you have in mind?

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest pro757pilot

I am currently working on just a texture mod for the 737-800/W for the VC only for my 48+ hour time to be completely stopped because i need to edit a few BMP's in the PANEL folder of the normal PMDG 737-800. Can i edit these..maybe you guys can send me the editable BMP's??Thanks alot if you can help me make my VC look better :DRegards