Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

Always create a fight with engine off?

Hiya. Is this possible in FS2004? When create a new fight, the engine will not be running until we start it. How to do it?Fox

Guest Joshieca

Create a new flight from any airport. Select an aircraft, doesn't matter which type. Once your aircraft is on the ground, preferably at a gate or parking space, turn off your engines, CTRL + SHIFT + F1 key. I also like to turn off the generator and the battery but you dont have to do this.Once that is done, go to the FILE menu and choose save. Call it whatever you like, I use default, but make sure you check the little box in the save window that says MAKE THIS THE DEFAULT FLIGHT. (See pict)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/27577.gifThat's it...now whenever you load up your next flight, no matter where or with what aircraft, your engines will be off.- Josh[div align=center][link:www.jetdoc.com/ABT/unicom.html]Listen Live - Win Prizes - UNICOM Info Click Here][/b

Really? I thought it was for that fight only. I will try it. Thank you.

Guest khalpay

What are the keyboard letters to turn on the engines , when we are ready for ??

Guest metamarty

It's been the same as FS2002. When you select "Create a flight", Flight Simulator loads the default flight and changes some parameters like time/aircraft/location. That's all.

Guest khalpay

Sure of course , but since now the new default flight is as " Engine off mode " then I meant [ what are the quick keyboard letters to turn the engines immediately ON for starting to our flight when we are ready ]I mean without going too much further to sophisticated button ONN/OFF applications & Engine running applications in order to turn the engine on ... I just ask the short cut method by using Keyboard..Thanks alotHasan