Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

Falcon 50 Virtual Cockpit in FS2004?

Guest jase439

Anyone have any luck getting the Falcon 50's Virtual Cockpit to work in FS2004?I have the 2D panel and the "light" (virtual cockpitless) version working, but the "full" version MDL is missing the virtual cockpit and the landing gear.

Guest cwright

The Falcon VC works for me. No two ways about it, the Falcon 50 is a superb design and it works beautifully in FS2004.... And not only does the VC work, it has a pilot and co-pilot! I was amazed when I saw this, as there was no sign of them in FS2002. P3 800 Mhz, 256 Mb RAM, Win 98SE, GeForce 1 32 Mb Best regards, Chris

Guest jase439

Actually, that's the tell-tale sign that the VC is not working. Those are the default interior textures that you are meant to see when viewing the interior of the aircraft from the *outside*. The Falcon 50 should have a "pilotless" VC with fully functional VC gauges. The landing gear is also missing from the exterior model.See pix comparing FS2002 (pic 1) and FS2004 (pic 2):

Guest Martin

It works for me. No pilots, working gauges.When selecting the aircraft FS said something about it being incompatible, but everything seemed to work fine.Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

all systems OKbut although th VC gauges are as in FS2002 they are not clickableallenFX 5200 128 megs44.03 Win98se

Guest jase439

Did you migrate from FS2002 or did you run the installer?

Guest gooper

how did u get it to work in FS9- I copied all the files in to the appropriate folders (there ws no installer in the download) but when i select the aircraft I get no landing gear and none of the panels seem to work??

Guest jase439

I just tried installing from scratch into FS2004, and I still do not get a functional virtual cockpit nor do I have landing gear animations on the exterior model.

ohi seei did not go any further than using the shotcut keys to control the Falcon because once i realised trha the VC gauges were not clickable i stoped using it. Did not check the 2D yetAllen Lavigneno relation to yannick