Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fourtyfreak

Uploading PSS repaints.

Guest Fourtyfreak

Hi all,I appreciate that this is the Unofficial PSS forum, so am not expecting to get a definitive answer, but I was just wondering about the legalities of uploading repaints of PSS aircraft to Avsim and other websites.I've done a repaint of the A3450-300, and would like to upload it so others can download it, but am aware of the fact that the original PSS rules stated that repaints could only be uploaded to their website. Now obviously that's not possible anymore, so wondered what the unofficial view on this.I've had a quick look at the Avsim File library, and there doesn't appear to be any PSS repaints available.RegardsPaul

I dont see a problem if it is yours, but why not just ask on of the Avsim library managers or a moderator on this issue ?

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi all,I appreciate that this is the Unofficial PSS forum, so am not expecting to get a definitive answer, but I was just wondering about the legalities of uploading repaints of PSS aircraft to Avsim and other websites.I've done a repaint of the A3450-300, and would like to upload it so others can download it, but am aware of the fact that the original PSS rules stated that repaints could only be uploaded to their website. Now obviously that's not possible anymore, so wondered what the unofficial view on this.I've had a quick look at the Avsim File library, and there doesn't appear to be any PSS repaints available.RegardsPaul
Upload them there is no problem The reason you did not find any repaints is probably because you searched "PSS" , the search engine does not seem to like three letter searches .Try "Bonnie Bell Windsor" and you will find plenty of PSS repaints

Guest Fourtyfreak
Upload them there is no problem The reason you did not find any repaints is probably because you searched "PSS" , the search engine does not seem to like three letter searches .Try "Bonnie Bell Windsor" and you will find plenty of PSS repaints
Thanks guys, nice to know it's OK to upload. And yes you were right, I was searching on 'PSS'... DOH!Cheers for your help.Paul

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.