Sign in to follow this  
Guest chrisparypa

Im looking for planes....

Guest chrisparypa

Hi I wanna ask you guys if someone knows any good let's call this default planes. What I mean is planes without FMC, Im looking for airliners the most Boeings all kind. Im not sure anything like this ever exists :( But Something whats using default GPS to fly (GPS/NAV switch mode) , autopilot using default GPS). Would be nice to have some weather radar :) GPWS, TCAS, you know some of the nice stuff from the "more real planes", but no FMC. Free, not free whatever. I found Overland Boeings and I like it, no FMC, more default planes, b777, b767 nic addition.... but there is no "the nice stuff" :)) so anyone can help me ?? or Im asking too much ?? Developers should think about planes like that, there is a lot of people like I am, who just do FSX for fun, just to fly from the A to B for fun :) Of course good planes are ok, but only for people who have more fun when they feel more real :) default GPS for me is real enough to feel like a pilot for a feww minutes: )