Sign in to follow this  
martinlest2

Is the library temporarily down?

I can't see any advisory notices: whenever I try to download a file (all I have tried), my web browser tells me:"The connection was reset. The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments."It has been like this all morning. They are not 'missing files' as I get the ZipDive information up fine. Just as an example, I wanted this file:http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=37757 Hope it'll be available again soon!Thanks,Martin

Guest gvbeek

Some problem here.I'll hope it has nothing to do with the ash cloud.

MartinI'm in the UK and tried to downlaod at 8am this morning and was getting the same. Just tried again now (14.45 UK time) and it's still the same. Has anyone from Avsim commented about this anywhere else on the site?

I just tried to make a download... all it did was go to a blank screen with the Avsim logo & headers at the top of the page.Perhaps they're trying to 'update' the library and replace all of those 'missing' files!Alan

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Perhaps they're trying to 'update' the library and replace all of those 'missing' files!

Let's hope so but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Apologies, we are having technical difficulties. We are working to resolve the issues, hopefully all will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for taking the time to update us, much appreciated.Best regards,Mel

Guest christopher barbas

HiOn Thursday I have upload a file, the file id is 272311.Is everything ok with the file or should I upload it again?Thanks

HiOn Thursday I have upload a file, the file id is 272311.Is everything ok with the file or should I upload it again?Thanks
Your file is in the Library. *************Download ID: 146502Upload ID: 272311Filename: aegean_airlines_pss_a320_iae_sxdvu_fs9.zip*************Excuse the delay, but we didn't want to process anything until the problem was resolved, otherwise it may have been problematic.

Guest christopher barbas
Your file is in the Library. *************Download ID: 146502Upload ID: 272311Filename: aegean_airlines_pss_a320_iae_sxdvu_fs9.zip*************Excuse the delay, but we didn't want to process anything until the problem was resolved, otherwise it may have been problematic.
No problemI just wanted to know!Thank you very muchRegards