Sign in to follow this  

FSPlanet Library

Hi, VolFTP is an Italian company, and belongs to Mondadori, one of the biggest editors of this country. There is a link on their pages, that is "tell us about a file, and we'll do the possible to include it in our library". It also says:Evitate di segnalare poich

I wouldn't mind my files being on a compilation CD, but only AFTER the entity producing that CD had contacted me for permission (and offered some form of compensation, even if only a free copy of that CD if the amount is small (which it would be, given that I haven't released a lot).This for things I release as freeware only of course, I also do a lot of photography. Anyone wanting to make use of that in a commercial way can pay full commercial fees so I can finally get some real nice equipment :-)

Can you give me a URL to that directory?I (and many other photographers) would be extremely interested in its content...

Tom:Thanks for the info. I went and checked and sure enough my work was on his site. I did not upload any work or did I give him permission to use my work.I could not find an email address for Ferdy. I need to send an email to him (copy to my lawyer). Moreover do you have the email of VOLFTP.Also, may I suggest everyone send an email to his Advertisers and let them know what Ferdy is doing. I am not sure that someone would want to adertise on a site that has questionable ethics.Again thanks for the info.Bill

Bill, e-mail addresses::::::ferdy@fsplanet.com ftpsw@volftp.mondadori.com(They are hidden in an earlier message !!)

Francois,The last time that I tried to get in, it took me no less than 159 attempts ! Guess why I don't visit anymore ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.PS. Yes, I am stupid for trying that hard !!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks. It's on the way as we speek. Thanks again,Bill