Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stanner1953

My Traffic X (Aeorsoft) For FSX

Guest Stanner1953

I have installed My Traffic X (Aerosoft) version 5.1b for FSX. I have no A1 aircraft at any airport.I have the following FSX settings:Setting>Traffic>Ultra HighOptions>Settings>Diplay>Traffic Airline Traffic Density 79% General Aviation Density 79%My Traffic is listed first in the scenery listingI have installed My Traffic X twice.Would appreciate any suggestions.Thanks.Stanner

Guest Stanner1953
Most likely you are missing a SimObjects entry for MTX, in the fsx.cfg file. Can you find that and see what you have?
I can find the FSX cfg file. I have two, the original FSX cfg before My Traffic, and the FSC cfg after My Traffic. Both have a MAIN section under which are listed USER OBJECTS, and then SIM OBECTS such as helicopter, airplanes etc.I do not see here an entry for MTX. What is MTX, and should this be under the MAIN section?Thanks.Stanner

I can find the FSX cfg file. I have two, the original FSX cfg before My Traffic, and the FSC cfg after My Traffic. Both have a MAIN section under which are listed USER OBJECTS, and then SIM OBECTS such as helicopter, airplanes etc.I do not see here an entry for MTX. What is MTX, and should this be under the MAIN section?Thanks.Stanner
MTX = My Traffic X. There should be an additional entry in the SimObjects section of the FSX.cfg file, (Where the folders pointing to your aircraft, helicopters etc is) pointing to the folder where the aircraft installed by MTX is located. If it's not there then add it.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Guest Stanner1953

Do you mean to just add a line and enter MTX? One thing I should mention. I deleted My Traffic X from FSX, and I still have no A1 Traffic either parked or traffic. I have used FSX only a few times,and have not paid attention to whether their was A1 traffic.I get the impression that the problem is with FSX since I have no A1 traffic.I will reload My Traffic into FSX, if you would give me the specifics of how to add the MTX entry in the FSX cfg.Thanks.Stanner

:( Stanner - why don't you just use the MTX Communicator? It has a link from the Windows Start menu. It has a contact menu whereby you can contact Burkhard directly; also the Communicator contains the User Guide; the full documentation, all the buttons to manage the FSX settings; to rebuild the database; to create AI with less resolution: more resolution. This program is so simple! It has everything that you need to get going - even links to the forums.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

YOURDRIVE:\FSX\MyTraffic must be enabled in your scenery for any traffic to appear at the airports.I didn't have airport planes until I added that scenery.Hope this helps.