Sign in to follow this  
Justin Toposim

Landclass in COF

Guest fastdraw

Could anyone tell me if 2002 landclass files can be used in COF.Thanks

Guest Lizardo

I got the UK ones working, but (for now) installed in "add on scenery"

Guest fastdraw

Thanks for the reply, I tried one in addon scenery/scenery.Worked depending on what location you were in, otherwise crashed the sim. A bit chancy?

Guest Twister

Hi,For some unexplained reason, the exclude file doesn't work for the default roads.After installing a landclass file, you can see the default roads from the original microsoft scenery AND the new road textures lying beside.Does anybody know how to get rid of that annoying problem ?ThanksTwister

Twister,Haven't noticed the road problem. I've been dropping the landclass files into SceneryBASEScenery with no activation through the Scenery Library at all. FSGenesis and others seem to be working perfectly so far. Is this an OK way to install landclass in FS2004?Also, how do we install our add-on mesh files?John

John:I simply copied my bgl terrain mesh files from the Addon scenery folder in FS2K2 to the Addon scenery folder in FS9. No problems.Chris

Guest byoung

Any FPS hit with Landclass COF?Barry