Sign in to follow this  
Guest rafsoler@gmail.com

Displaed Landing Lights

Guest rafsoler@gmail.com

I see the illumination effect of the landing lights in mid air completely displaced from where they should be. The light given out by the bulbs does not come out of the bulb but comes out to the right of the bulb and the aircraft seems to have a landing light flying in formation with it :/Raphs

I guess everyone gets this in FSX when using an outside view. I reported this a while ago, the answer was that that's a well-known bug in FSX.I get the shadows of my UT2 AI planes somewhere on the ground, similar to your problem they're somewhere way off the planes from which they stem. I guess that's an FSX bug as well...Andreas

Guest rafsoler@gmail.com

Thanks Andreas :-)Yes Im pretty sure its an FSX bug. Also its not as bad as I thought because the "displaced landing lights" problem is only apparent when viewing the MD11 from a TOWER view on the sim. So spot views and fly by views look just as they should :-)Raphael Soler