Sign in to follow this  
Guest cast1010

FS2004 Real Weather going crazy???

Guest cast1010

Hi guys, today while I was flying from KORD to CYWG using real weather (no add-on), I noticed that the winds aloft were changing drastically, I was leveled at FL300 and one second the winds were 125/49 then suddenly 253/79 then 035/41 and so on, until a point I crashed due to structural damage. This happened flying over Minneapolis at 2400Z.Does anyone have experienced this? Carlos.

Guest ssurjap

What did you set your weather rate change to? Fast, Medium, slow?

Guest cast1010

Hi Steven, Rate of change is on Medium. I think the problem was related to some corrupted or erroneous weather data. It looked like I was getting into different areas of weather or to be more specific, of winds. Clouds, pressure and temperature seemed to be unchanged during this phenomenon, the only problem was the wind changing direction and speed is such a violent way.As I mentioned before, the problem happened in the Minneapolis area, cruising at FL300 and Mach .78 on the POSKY