Sign in to follow this  
Guest emergency_pants

flippin' excellent!

Guest hoohah

>Don't feed the troll. He's not trying to add anything>intelligent to the thread, he just wants to annoy people.>Don't let him win.Don't feed the whining carp, either.It's interesting that being satisfied with FS9 is annoying to people...

ye can't blame FS2004 for incompatibility problems with an addon designed for FS2002...

He's quite right that the vast majority of complaints come from compulsive complainers.There might be a few who consider FS9 to be poor that considered FS8 to be good but mainly that's complaints about some addon not working that they like a lot, something FS9 can't be blamed for (in fact noone can be blamed for that).Of course the product isn't perfect, nothing is, but your "issues" as you call them are often so completely blown out of proportion it's hard to know whether to laugh the complainer in the face or to sit down and mourn the death of common sense in another supposed human being.There is no "bash the whiners" bandwagon, as you seem to think. Thinking like that is typical of conspiracy theorists. Rather anyone who does not agree with the whiners becomes the target of personal attacks, hatemail and virus attacks. Such has this community become that simply saying you don't agree with a needless and false complaint leads to personal attacks against you with the intent of causing damage to a person's belongings!

As usual Jeroen, you offer nothing. Look at the immaturity of Hoohah's post and his follow-up. And you're here feeding it. And I'd say youi've taken more than a few licks at ppl with gripes vs. FS9....no wonder you take his side... The only "conspiracy theory" I see here is yours suggesting when we call to task those who jump on the bashing bandwagon is somehow off kilter.... Edit: And my "issues"? I'd say I've taken (to coin a phrase) a "fair and balanced" approach to FS9 and have bent over backwards trying to help, vs. grouping those complaining as "compulsive whiners" or over optimistic with their settings...

Guest daveg4otu

"what else is there to say."How about-to those on either side of the many arguments that the subject of FS2002/FS9/FPS etc. etc. seem to precipitate- Live and let live!Personally I 've no problems with FS9 or FS2002- love them both and will keep both on the PC.FS2002 has to much addon stuff in it to just go and delete it now after 18 months of building it up.FS9 is a new challenge to build up a new environment with different addons.At the end of the day it's up to each one of us to make their own choice of which to keep,which to delete,which to love and which to hate.I guess there are probably as many opinions as there are contributors to these forums(should that be "fora"?)The only problem I have with all of this is that I fear that one day I may be looking to find the local branch of "Flight Simmers Anonymous" to help with withdrawal symptons.CheersDave

Guest otter55

i too love and enjoy fs9in 70+ hrs i have yet to see any of the reported glitches.get the same or better fps than fs8 with MORE eye candyi am beginning to seriously believe that there are 2 versions of fs9 being sold.some of these guys reporting serious problems simply cannot be running the same sim that i am running.don