HI.I have a chance to buy dh2go for 50.00. does anyone know if this idea will work?if i use dual head 2 go on one side of my gtx 260 and another monitor on the free dvi connector would I be able to use all 3 by using the settings in nvidia cp or xp? if not I will have to shell out the cash for TH2go.thanksEric

The two monitors on the DH2Go will display the whole picture of the cockpit or what ever view you choose. And if you intend to use TrackIR it

HI.I have a chance to buy dh2go for 50.00. does anyone know if this idea will work?if i use dual head 2 go on one side of my gtx 260 and another monitor on the free dvi connector would I be able to use all 3 by using the settings in nvidia cp or xp? if not I will have to shell out the cash for TH2go.thanksEric
Eric- If you prefer Virtual cockpit, TH is the way to go. And I agree with the other poster- save up for the triple head - digital version, with correction for bezel separation. If you add TrackIR, you get automatic panning and zooming. As you apply some zoom out, the Field of View can be increased from 45