Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

FSPlanet Library - Part Deux

Volftp seems to be a subsidiary of Gruppo Mondadori in Italy. Amongst Mondadori's business interests is BOL in Italy, Hearst publications in Italy and they are also the Italian publishers of Microsoft Press. They also appear to publish PC Pro in Italy (my Italian is worse than rusty but I do have a Italian-English dictionary).For those in the US their US address isAME Publishing740 Broadway 12th FloorNew YorkNY 10003Phone 001 212 505 7900Fax 001 212 420 9721Perhaps an approach should be made to Microsoft. We all know how touchy they are (and rightly so) about having their work ripped off.Mondadori's website is partly in English and is at http://ame.mondadori.com/Indexeng.htmlClick the red M to the bottom left to get in.Bill

Hi ShezI would take what Ferdy says with a pinch of salt. I for one do not believe he will go to Italy, same as he probably did not go to Paris. By telling everyone he is away he is hoping the heat will get turned away from him.Remember, he has to be in Spain, to drive the kids to school in his big bus:-)VOLFTP and Ferdy are cap in hand when it comes to poaching, never forget that, they would have binned Ferdy by now if they cared about his poaching and disrespect for us.So lets keep this thread and campaign going, bump the thread to the top of the list:-)Best

Guest jon_151

Well then Fligthsim will be vs addon author.

Guest mikehaska

I think we should start a campaign whereign we demand that: A. Ferdy remove all files from his server -except for those where he has proof they were uploaded legit. B. He used our files to make a First Class Membership system, so he owes us a cut of the funds.Come on people. The one thing I don't like about this community is the tendency to get walked over by a few mean guys- we have to stand up for our rights here.Who's with me?(edit: spelling)

Guest jon_151

I am with you.

I have already written to Rackshack three days ago to remove my files. No response yet. Maybe if I wrap it in appropriate legal jargon...I am with you.Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"