Sign in to follow this  
Steve Cannell

Where is the support ??

Flying FS 20004 has been nothing but a joy, it works great for ME but I also understand that there are some who are frustrated with it and having problems. I don't come in here and downplay their situation.***I am ######. When I'm told UT will work in 2004 and now after I've forked out the $50can, that oops - there's a problem. ?? Hell it didn't even work well in 2002.Am I the only one who sees a problem when a developement team releases an aircraft package, only to let it become obsolete simply because of a new FS v. What do you think this particular team would do if some other developers dared try to do a 747 and 777 package ? They would bring it up to standard pritty darn fast is what they would do. No other developers would dare touch it. Seeing the merge posts for 2 years is very sad. I certainly don't expect anything to change, it just isn't a priority. Updates take time alright, a long, long time. Forget the something for nothing reply's. I certainly paid enough for these addons, upgraded my computer so they would work better, oh and the video card too as the 5500 displayed poorly. So of coarse I'd fork out more money to have them work and be up to standard.As I have said many times, I fly basically nothing but the PSS Airbus now and there's no doubt it's superb and I have got my moneys worth, but that's not my point.The PIC767 situation is understandable. At least the people whom developed it haven't moved on to some other FS project. You will not likely ever see another 767 package like it ever again. :-(The thousands of dollars it would take to build a Home Cockpit is looking real good right now.Steve