Sign in to follow this  
Guest BC_KBOS

OFFICIAL BLURRY TEXTURE THREAD

Hi, Fs2004 handle better the texture than fs2002, I never get blurry texture under the aircraft or near the aircraft, they are always updated. Only they appears from very far, But I don`t care, they are updated before just after and get the sens like real life at far that`s are never crystal clean ground.Normaly I get 25/30 fps, I lock to 20 fps, this help for updating faster the texture. Force the fps lock under your normal frame rate you have.Use the anasotropy 4x or 8xfs9.cfgTERRAIN_DEFAULT_RADIUS=9.500000TERRAIN_EXTENDED_RADIUS=4.50000Asus P4P800 8x 533/800fsb, Intel P4 2,53 ghz 533, Asus Gforce4 Ti 4200 8xhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/28069.jpgThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Nope no blurries here either.OHNDell 8300ATI9800

Guest Paragon

Chris I think it's not so much a problem of blurry text near or under the aircraft, but more a problem with the text when scrolling the kneeboard for example and other text in fs9.I get it too...P4 2,6 ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 512 MB RAM.

I do get red/brown squares on ground and white ones on the water.just when loading the textures. P4 2.0 Gateway, geforce 4600ti(44.03drivers),win XP, Alberto

Guest stevehow

SORRY GUYSno problems here eithersmooth as......steve

Guest tascaso

Sorry,no problems here .... no blurries all I need now is a much faster computer the old AMD XP2100 is a bit to slow and tired.Tony

Guest ben_hewitt

I get the opposite..my textures are too sharp!

I don't have any blurries either. Everything looks great.DougNorthwood 2.2a at 2.72Ghz (Intel HSF)Abit TH7II-R512MB Samsung 40ns PC800ATI 9800 Pro (128)Cat. 3,6's DX9a WinXP ProWD's 20GB, 20GB, 60GB, 120GB, 120GBInwin case / Enermax 431W PSU

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Guest otter55

no blurry textures heredon

I'm getting pretty bad blurring, but it goes away if I turn AF on - unforunately I'm gonna need a system upgrade before I can do that without taking a massive framerate hit...Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest RobA

Ben, Experiment withthe MIP level settings in Display options.Rob

I have to add my two cents also, NO blurries. Had them in spades with FS2002 but NONE with FS9.I turned AF and AA off and get great performance now to boot.Can't say enough good stuff about FS9 so far, even the clouds now work better on my rig with AF and AA off.Running the new beta nVidia 4520 det drivers, much better than the 4403's i had before.Bob JohnsonKDEN