Sign in to follow this  
4XOYK

problem with my joystick

hi,i have the logitech EXTREME 3D PRO joystick and yesterday i flew the PMDG 737-700 from LLBG TO LHBP and on final to ILS31R after disconnecting A/P and A/T the right engine didnt respond to the The throttle joystick.its the first time it happanes what to do?i have FS 2004PMDG 737NG ALL SERIES+UPDATES.i tried to do CTRL+E+1/2/3/4 and it didnt helped.it the same that happanes in my LDS 767

If you hit the E key during flight this problem will occur. This is a known issue with FS9 and there are lots of posts on the subject. Please do a search if you want further information. In summary two options, clear the E key mapping or refrain from pressiing it. :(

i did it after the problem from a advice from other member from VATIL.and i cant find a solution can you give me one or a link for a solution?

i did it after the problem from a advice from other member from VATIL.
Is it working now?

i didnt try it.im saying that i use e because of that.and im using CTRL+E for starting engine numbe 2(right) because o the OH it isnt starting.angine left yes.

i didnt try it.im saying that i use e because of that.and im using CTRL+E for starting engine numbe 2(right) because o the OH it isnt starting.angine left yes.
My recommendation is to not use the E key at all and just follow the checklists. It doesn't sound like this is an issue with your joystick.

i have yhid proble in my LDS 767 and i dont use the CTRL+E TO START HE ENGINE WHAT TO DO?

Are you opening or closing the doors? Anything you do that involves the "E" key can cause this issue. If the issue persists, try asking on the Level-D forums.

Joe Sherrill

i have yhid proble in my LDS 767 and i dont use the CTRL+E TO START HE ENGINE WHAT TO DO?
Start the engines using the checklists included with the product. It will improve the realism aspect of your simulation experience. :(

im opening the doors and im using checklists im not so stupped

im opening the doors and im using checklists im not so stupped
Then please, show us that by using proper grammar/spelling. You also state that you are opening the doors, which uses the E key. See the above posts for the explanation.

Joe Sherrill