Sign in to follow this  
Johan_Dees

flight dynamics in fs2004

Guest dredre20171

anyone know why fs2002 gmax aircraft have bad flight dynamics when u import them into fs2004? Take Milton's dash 7 for example. It doesn't control at all well when your flying it. And its basically impossible to land it with the flaps down. Anyone knows why this is?

Guest CargoMun

Are you sure its not just a one off update-needy aircraft.cfg/air file? I up until now have had no real problems landing, taxi'ing, flying any of the aircraft I have tried.Although I havent tried the one you mention, I can say that FFX B73*'s, Meljet 777/747 and Posky's planes all fly and land with no problems.

hear me now!! :-)Sorry, watchin Ali G at the mo. :-lolI think I know the answer. Go to the top menu (ALT if you're running full screen mode)Go to Aircraft, Fuel and Payload.Click on the payload button once in the dialog box and reduce the payload weight if there is any payload there at all.Sorry if it don't work. But its only a suggestion!! (In fact it probably won't work at all!!)I'll give it a go tonight. :-)Respec' to ya all :-lolCheers,Greg WillsGood day from England!

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor

Hi,I just tried the Dash 7.Reducing the payload helped considerably. :-)It was still hard to land but that was because I had a full tank of fuel and I forgot to transfer my gauges over to FS9 so I had no instruments.I hope it helps you! :-hahKeep it real! (Still watching Ali G :-lol)Cheers,Greg WillsGood day from England!

Greg Wills

sfo_a320.png

EASA Commercial Pilot License | Multi Engine / Instrument Rating | Flight Instructor | ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor