Sign in to follow this  

Would AVSIM ship FS2004 to Austria?

Since I prefer the english/US-Versions of MS-FS (the german translations are sometimes awfull) I'd like to buy FS2004 from AVSIM, which is also a good opportunity to support.As I live in Austria, my question is, will AVSIM ship FS2004 to Austria and what were the costs for this service? I have checked the AVSIM store, but have not found any info about this.Wolfgang

Wolfgang, I shudder to think what the combined shipping and VAT will be for that, but I am sure we'll send it anywhere. But, get a quote on shipping from Marty at the store first before you jump into this. You can reach Marty at vmax@simpilot.com.

Guest TOMCAT

Hello Wolfgang,don't wan't to spoil AVSIM's sales - but I think the only ones really making big cash out of this would be USMail/FedEx/UPS... (to whom it may concern) and Austrian customs.Better check out that link: www.pcfun.deThey're a small business in Munich/Germany and do mailorders throughout Europe and have lots of English original game titles in stock. They also run a little shop pretty close to Munich's central railway station - so if it should happen that you're passing Munich on a journey it could be a good opportunity to drop in there.Otherwise don't hesitate to e-mail them - they are very friendly and cooperative. BTW: FS 2004 DVD-boxed English version is 69,99

Guest UweR

Hi, ich habe den FluSi aus Belgien bestellt bei www.Simw.comMit Mehrwertsteuer (21%), Versand und einer mehr oder weniger kultigen FS2004 Baseballkappe kamen

www.amazon.co.uk ship all over Europe.Bill

>Hi, ich habe den FluSi aus Belgien bestellt bei www.Simw.com>>Mit Mehrwertsteuer (21%), Versand und einer mehr oder weniger>kultigen FS2004 Baseballkappe kamen

Very basic translation - Bounght FS at Belgian site 81 Euros including 21% VAT and with a free baseball cap.Bill

Guest Matze2912

Good afternoon,i ordered FS9 from AVSIM Store... Got the shipping confirmation on July 28th. But it is not yet arrived here in Germany. hopefully i will get it within the next days. Anywhone here with experience of shipments from AVSIM Store to Germany? How long took this?Sorry for my bad english...Best regards,Matthias HoheiselHannover / Germany