Sign in to follow this  
moondawg

Aircraft previews

Got a slight problem that I'm hoping someone can give me a hand with. The previews of the aircraft are not showing up on the start page. Neither the native nor the added aircraft. Everything else seems to be working right, and I have a suspicion that maybe something that I've added has corrupted something in a file somewhere, which is preventing the previews from showing up.If anyone else has come across this problem and knows of a possible solution, help would be appreciated. If not guess I can just pasted a picture to the monitor of the aircraft I wish to select.Thanks.

Guest belga1

Hello,I read one can have this problem cause antialiasing or anisotropic ? filter setting .. if I remember well ...Try set another level of antialiasing or anisotropic ? filtering by you graphic card control panel ....Regards.bye.gifGus.

I have had this problem in the past and it was related to the graphics drivers - did you just change yours? I abandoned some NVidia drivers because they wouldn't show the a/c previews in the 'Create a Flight' screen. Changing to a different driver solved the problem.Martin

Thanks for the information and efforts at helping. I'm running dual ATIs crossfired. I've now lost my ATC in both my FS9 and FTX I'm begining to suspect some addon, so am working in that direction since the info the two of you gave me didn't pan out. But thanks again for your replies.