Sign in to follow this  
Guest nemo06

ASE SP1 is a beta version?

Guest nemo06

I did the first test with FS9:- Sims text are OK (good)- The initial loading is very fast (good)- The clouds depiction errors are still present (not good)

Hi,No, this is the official release. We need to know SPECIFIC details about any situations.

Guest nemo06
Hi,No, this is the official release. We need to know SPECIFIC details about any situations.
JimI wrote my problem 20 times.I do not know how to explain it to you.I use two flight plans to test ASE.1) LICC - LICA, speed 300, altitude 11000.2) LFLL - LIMF, speed 300, altitude 19,000The weather was well loaded, the clouds are correct, up to about 30 nm from the destination.Then, suddenly, when loading updates stations, the clouds disappear and the sky becomes clear.I tried to change all options: force destination; fog; winds, DWC; clouds, etc..Nothing changes, the error remains.I think it is a problem of interpolation.

Guest nemo06

Tonight, I want to do a test.In ASE FS9 options, I try to decrease updaterange

Guest nemo06

Flight plan LICC-LICA (Catania-Lamezia Terme)Then, on Cape Spartivento, near Reggio Calabria, SE interpolation is LGZA (Greece), distance 238 nm, weather CAVOK!Now I try to disable that station.

Guest nemo06
Flight plan LICC-LICA (Catania-Lamezia Terme)Then, on Cape Spartivento, near Reggio Calabria, SE interpolation is LGZA (Greece), distance 238 nm, weather CAVOK!Now I try to disable that station.
Nothing.Shortly thereafter, on Vibo Valentia, there are interpolations with another airport in Greece (238 nm CAVOK) and LIRI (167 nm CAVOK).Jim, the interpolation system is really "junk"

Guest nemo06
Nothing.Shortly thereafter, on Vibo Valentia, there are interpolations with another airport in Greece (238 nm CAVOK) and LIRI (167 nm CAVOK).
JimI want an answer.What should I do for interpolations are closer?Thanks

Guest nemo06

JimI resolved. :( I uninstalled all ASE, then I reinstalled it with SP1.Perhaps, ASE held in memory some old data. :(