Sign in to follow this  

ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS?

Does anyone know what this error message is and how I can fix it? I just installed a new scenery file and this started appearing.I un-installed the file and it still shows. It show is various places all over the world.ThanksUsing FS2k2-Professional Edition"...with a tin cup for a chalice..."

Almost certainly an incorrect installation of your new scenery. When you selected it in FS, did you make the path to your new scenery's own SCENERY folder? Check that and see in your SCENERY.CFG. Also, a number of add-ons uploaded recently have been incorrectly structured, so double check that the uploader's file structure was correct.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Hi,It could be a number of things. However, the fact that it is happening at a variety of places suggests that an item of scenery common to those places is missing.For instance, if you have installed some addon sceneries and one of the .bgl scenery files is referencing, say Gerrish Gray's trees, then the solution may simply be a matter of ensuring his collection have been installed correctly. This includes making sure the trees_0.bgl file is safely installed in the FS2002scenery folder.Mike

I've seen that happen also when a scenery file needed the NOVA GOLD bgl files in the scenery folder and it wasn't there. Check for the need for additional textures and whatnot.Glenn