Sign in to follow this  
Cloud9

FS2004 BERMUDA TRIANGLE GLITCH?? HAS THIS HAPPENED TO YOU???

I was minding my own buisness flying my Eurofighter over daytona Beach FL. When I spotted a cessna about 10NM 3,500FT so I got real close and switched my plane to the cessna 182 and begun flying in formation with him. After about 20min I was wondering where the heck was this guy going??? Finally I turned on the GPS(Global Postioning System(for you that don't know)) and found out he keep going off the coast of Daytona, FL. I was right behind this guy with my eye fixed on him. He made a hard left about 30degrees then a hard right back to his current HDG. When I looked at the GPS I realized he was going into the Bermuda traingle area and then about 2 min into the Bermuda traingle, bam he completly disappeared!! I was confused and thought that maybe because it was an AI flight plan that just ends but then I followed a 737 to Chicago to the ILS and another after takeoff but none of them disappeared.. Don't know why this happened. I know in previous versions of FS the AI flight plans just end in mid air but it seems to me in FS2004 they have a destination. Anyone treid this yet? It started when I was flying near cape canavral around the space station to Daytona and thats where it started.

Guest Nathan Palmer

I think its because they cant make the flight complete by the fact they are running late so thats why ai disappear like that. but like your reasoning better!!NP

Well, I must say that what you have observed falls in line with Microsoft's "As real as it gets" for FS. Ships and planes have been reported missing around the Bermuda Triangle, you know :-lolCloud9