Sign in to follow this  
Paul J

EZDok EZCA w/TrackIR veeerry close....

I hate sticking my head through canopy w/ TIR.
Love that limiter feature. Great stuff.

Looks great, I'm excited for the new version. One of the greatest letdowns for me with TrackIR is that I can't walk around a cabin, or around the plane. Is it possible now to use the movement keys to walk around cabins?

Gaaa! I need to quit my day job and just fly. These great add-ons are keeeeeling me! (Yes, I realize the irony of an FS dev saying that.)

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit

Gaaa! I need to quit my day job and just fly. These great add-ons are keeeeeling me! (Yes, I realize the irony of an FS dev saying that.)
Lol Bill and doing development too ;-)Great stuff one of the best utilities released in a long time for Flightsim :( Cheers,

André

The update won't install on my computer, it keeps saying a required file is missing.EDIT - sorted by uninstalling my EZDOK, downloading V1.14 and then patching that. Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Well, having installed it, it seems to work fine with Track-IR. Still not totally in love with the EZDOK interface, which really could do with some helpful tool tips, but apart from that, and when you get used to it, it is great fun. Sterling work from the developers to get the thing running with Track-IR. Now it really is a must have.Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The Camera Position Limiter ' feature ' is giving me fits !!I can't center my view after making an adjustment to an axis...I'll move a slider one way or the other and the view in the sim moves with it.... hit the CENTER key for TIR but camera position does not return to center the view remains at the adjusted position.I tried to follow the video but man I must be missing something.cheersGreg

The Camera Position Limiter ' feature ' is giving me fits !!I can't center my view after making an adjustment to an axis...I'll move a slider one way or the other and the view in the sim moves with it.... hit the CENTER key for TIR but camera position does not return to center the view remains at the adjusted position.I tried to follow the video but man I must be missing something.cheersGreg
When you tuning limiter , then camera position will change to limiter border for visualisation your tuning.After closed limiter window , you should recall any VC camera for centering point of view.

I just tried it with my Track-Ir : it is amazing !!!!It also solves a problem FSX users had with Track-Ir: you can now fully adjust your eye-point with your keyboard (not just zoom in or out) while using TIR. It used to work in FS9 but FSX broke the feature.IMHO, EZCA has now become a must-have for all Track-Ir owners.

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

When you tuning limiter , then camera position will change to limiter border for visualisation your tuning.After closed limiter window , you should recall any VC camera for centering point of view.
ok thanks I'll have another try after work ... :( cheersgreg