Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chrisd23

ALL Planes Are Invisible

Guest Chrisd23

Hello EveryoneGot some trouble with my FSX Program. Been running FSX fine for 5+ months until yesterday. Fired up my computer was gonna play and went to free flight selected my plane. But it doesnt show up in the preview window below which isnt a biggie to me at the time. So I went to fly now and none of the aircraft is not showing. No scenery. Virtual cockpit looks like you are viewing the cockpit from first class seating. Normal Cockpit I can view everything fine but anything to do with the outside of the plane does not show up. System specs...2.00 ghz Pentium Dual Core4 gb memory64 bit vista home premium sp2Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset ( lousy graphics card but used to play fine on fsx )Anyone know how I can fix this ?

Hello EveryoneGot some trouble with my FSX Program. Been running FSX fine for 5+ months until yesterday. Fired up my computer was gonna play and went to free flight selected my plane. But it doesnt show up in the preview window below which isnt a biggie to me at the time. So I went to fly now and none of the aircraft is not showing. No scenery. Virtual cockpit looks like you are viewing the cockpit from first class seating. Normal Cockpit I can view everything fine but anything to do with the outside of the plane does not show up. System specs...2.00 ghz Pentium Dual Core4 gb memory64 bit vista home premium sp2Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset ( lousy graphics card but used to play fine on fsx )Anyone know how I can fix this ?
Hmnnn... wierd.In the time between when it worked and when it started not working, did you receive any automatic updates - of any kind - which were automatically installed?If that is a possibility, you might try a System Restore to an earlier date when you know everything was OK.If it "fixes" the problem, then at least you will an idea where to start looking for the culprit.May not help at all but perhaps worth a shot.

Guest Chrisd23

Yes all default MS FSX aircraft is invisible. I didnt do any automatic updates that im aware prior to this. I did add a downloaded plane but that worked for a month or so before the problem. Even my 1 downloaded plane I have is invisible except basic cockpit and virtual on all aircraft. Its like one day it worked and next it didnt. If I roll back the computer I will lose somethings I created after that restore point correct? I never performed a rollback so im not sure.