Sign in to follow this  
bojote

Bojote's Shader 3.0 mod for FSX

******* can you help? I'm getting d3d9.dll error crashes.I have tried everything, I have no idea how to diagnose exactly what the problem is coming from?I've tried the uianimationcore fix, new drivers, new fsx.cfg file, lower graphic sliders, etc.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/330144-gtx580-and-nvidia-26658-drivers-dll-errors/

Just a thought, have you overclocked your graphics card? Or is it getting hot?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

******* can you help? I'm getting d3d9.dll error crashes.I have tried everything, I have no idea how to diagnose exactly what the problem is coming from?I've tried the uianimationcore fix, new drivers, new fsx.cfg file, lower graphic sliders, etc.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/330144-gtx580-and-nvidia-26658-drivers-dll-errors/
Rename (in your FSX directory) the file d3d9.dll (assuming it exists) to d3d9.dll.DISABLEDif the file doesn't exist then upgrade your video drivers to latest version and do NOT overclock your video card, then try again.

Video card is not overclocked, my cpu and memory is though.It happens more quickly after I go in the menus in-game and change the time or something.

Hi all,also using the shader mod and experienced the problem that was mentioned here on page 12.Picture:(dont bother the tv-program on the right, its "fringe")Any workaround for that?

Hi KleineMax!Unfortunately the same situation for me even with an GTX460 and 258.96 WHQL drivers. Fortunately there is a work-aorund:try to disable "Light bloom" in Settings / Graphics / Global options.(German version: Einstellungen Anzeige / Grafik / Globale Optionen / Beleuchtung)Hope this works for you as well.

Have also the GTX 460 with the newest driver 266.58.Ok maybe switching off bloom helps... but i like my bloom :(

Bloom is "expensive"!Same with Aircraft Cast Shadow on itself and Ground scenery shadows, better check and turn them off too.No free lunch in FSX...

But my FPS are good enough, and switching bloom aof only because the S3m has a problem with the sun is not a good solution, maybe ******* has a plan for a wokraround

Hiya JesusIf you have time,could you please check my question in your WaterConstants.xml thread and let me know what you think...bojotes-waterconstantsxml/page__st__75Basically, in DX9 I can't seem to change the direction of water flow, but I can in DX10 mode. Trouble is I get a lot of jerkiness using TrackIR in DX10 and don't use it.Many thanks,

I have been unable to locate the shader mod zip file. The link at the head of this thread did not work. Where can I locate the file?Thanks,

I have been unable to locate the shader mod zip file. The link at the head of this thread did not work. Where can I locate the file?Thanks,
Hi Brad,You can download it here:http://www.venetubo.com/sha3mod.zip

Hey, Mods:- Wouldn't this entire post make an ideal sample of what should be posted into the Hints, Tweaks, Tips, etc., forum??

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Hey, Mods:- Wouldn't this entire post make an ideal sample of what should be posted into the Hints, Tweaks, Tips, etc., forum??
+1

Jim Wenham

Hiya *******Sorry to be persistent, I keep asking this question (see above), and wonder if you could please help or otherwise tell me to... well, you know...If you have time,could you please check my question in your WaterConstants.xml thread and let me know what you think...bojotes-waterconstantsxml/page__st__75Basically, in DX9 I can't seem to change the direction of water flow, but I can in DX10 mode. Trouble is I get a lot of jerkiness using TrackIR in DX10 and don't use it.Many thanks,