Sign in to follow this  
chumley

FS2004 Availability in NZ

Guest Dr. Prilicla

Although my question is addressed primarily to New Zealand simmers, i'd say:hello everyone!..Does anyone know about availability of FS2004 in Auckland's retail stores?.. Any hints?..Thanx in advance!..Max.

Guest Ian Ritchie

Im looking Max, and i'm hoping. I heard from my brother that he pre-ordered from a store on Dominion Road that was saying August 1, but i haven't heard any more about it.

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy Max,CoF ships tomorrow (August 6); should be in NZ stores by week's end (for the official release date of August 11).

Hi thereI bought it today (05/08) from Electronics Boutique in North City Mall in Porirua - they had a few copies. I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow but I peeped around the door and it was there.They said it had arrived today and had to go and open the box out in the storeroom to get my copy..CheersLungsPS - its good. All sliders maxxed at 1600 x 1200 x 32 and runs OK. Athlon xp2400, geforce ti4200 128 , SB audigy and 768 Mb of PC 2100 ram. Just think - two years of tweaking to get it running nicely now!

Guest rbbarker

Kiwis, I need to get my hands on several cans of Aunt Betty's Creamy Rice. Would anyone be willing to ship some to me in the U.S.? I'll pay for the cans, shipping, and a little somthing extra for you.Boyd Barker, Senior Command CaptainDirector of Special Projects & KBOS Hub ManagerWestWind Airlines

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Most excellent! Will have to badger the folks at Central Park (Christchurch) as to where's my pre-order. :-lol

Guest Ian Ritchie

Hi Boyd...Guess i probably could....

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy Boyd,Ye gods! You must be desperate :-lol I ain't seen that on the supermarket shelves for a while. If it is still available, yep, am prepared to ship ya some.

Hi MaxI ordered mine through Ascent http://www.ascent.co.nz/ about a week ago and was very pleasantly surprised to receive it by courier on Monday.Installed readily (about 40 minutes all up) and am now intalling the various tweakings that many users have posted.I use Ascent for almost all my PC purchases and can thoroughly recommend them.CheersMike

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Yep, 2K4 is now available (at least here in Christchurch from Big Byte, Gamesman, and Central Park). Just picked up my pre-order, installed it, and done my first Caribbean flight outa St Thomas. Worked a treat right out of the box (he says after panicing all last week whether or not an integrated 64 Mb SiS video card would display the sim properly). Now, to do some serious tweaking :-lol

Guest Dr. Prilicla

Hi everyone!..Many thanx for your responses!..FS2004 was purchased for me today @ Harvey Norman :))This box is being prepared to travel another halfworld to get to me %)Thanks again!..Max.

Guest aafuss

I'm from Australia-and Harris Technology's website (http://www.ht.com.au) says they will have it available to order online from them in 1 day's time.

How come the poor cousins have got it before the mother country - Australia?You would think we were the mother country or is it the mother lode with the number of jandal wearers trotting around here.