Sign in to follow this  
Guest odog

Holy cow, where did that payware scenery come from?

Guest Lobaeux4

Wow, just finished a flight from KATL to KMIA with the ERJ145 by Bill Grabowski. Minor things about it didn't work in FS2K4, mainly I kept getting a black shadow of the nose of the aircraft in my front view, but other than that, seemed to work great!Anyways, I pull into Miami International, and off to the right are United Airlines maintenance hangars, I pull up to the terminal, and there are gates, support trucks, catering trucks, baggage conveyer belt trucks, etc.!!!! I didn't check out if they were moving or not, but wow!! the detailed airports from MS look fantastic I think. Atlanta looked pretty good too.I know there has been a lot of upset people over this version, but I have yet to say to myself "Self, I'm going back to FS2002" No way, no how.Now, if my PSS A320, and my Oleksiy Dash 8, oh, and my Ultimate Traffic were all patched to FS2K4, I might sit in front of my computer for ever.Lobaeux

Guest odog

check out the mesh for Jamaica, Im pretty sure it's stock. I have USA and Canada mesh installed.My eyes almost fell out of my head, glorious. I was not expecting that much detail. joe