Sign in to follow this  

ATC Voices Stutter

Guest boomer

Just recently purchased and installed FS 2004. After installation and set up, tried a few flights and noticed that the atc voices stutter badly at the beginning of each sentence. I still have FS 2002 on my hard drive and no problem there.Installed FS 2004 on my offrice computer and the stutter is still there only now it is in the middle of a sentence instead of the beginning.Does anyone know if this might be a disc problem or if there is a fix?Thanks for any help:Roger Hollands

Guest boback

I have the same issues when there are too many clouds and my poor pc is trying to catchup with itself. Only happens in Spot/VC view though strangly enoughBut I had that in FS2002 also. Sorry Can't help, wish I could fix my own. Hopefully it'll go away when I get a new PC.

Guest boomer

Boback:thanks for the reply. I might give Microsoft a call on theri support line or see if I can exchange this copy for a new one.Roger

I think this is a resource memory problem. I have it too, and hope it will go away when I finally upgrade my 1 gig cpu and mobo for something in the higher p4 arena....:-)Sherm

There maybe a fix, and it's this go and turn down the slider to your Sound hardware one notch and see if this helps, as some games I had found this can help if you have sound problems. You can turn down the sound hardware in your Direct X settings.