Hi and hello!Since there is no Force Feedback yoke and no FF rudder for affordable price, I started looking for other solution. I have found ButtKicker Gamer2, inteliVibe and SimSeat Live. The first were reviewed in some places, I do not found nothing valuable regarding iVibe (sending an email to support also did not provide any response), and nothing beside the link about SimSeat LIVE!I know there are some simmers using stuff like this. Would love to see some opinions, links, clues. I have read all the topics here regarding BK G2, but this is not enough for me.It will be used with 240V A/C with continental (EU) plug.Any help will be much appreciated.

Can't help much with the other products but I have used an iVibe unit for about 3 years now.Background:You may not get much of a response from Craig (Ivibe) right at the moment (as you say no response so far) but I would suspect this is mainly because he is currently going through the process of a major revision where all current owners will get a free upgrade to a revision 3 product. We might have to pay for postage but yes he has said we will all get the latest version for free. I believe he is therefore concentrating on the new design and his current customers. This product has been somewhat dormant for a period of nearly 2 years and there have been concerns over the levels of support during that period but if Craig comes through with his promise I would wholeheartedly recommend his service/support and product.Product:The difference between his product and the others is that it is not just a 'sound sensing' vibration type unit. It actually uses software to vibrate the actuators in response to what is happening in the game. Why do I mention this; mainly because my unit is currently only working with the 'sound sensing' only option and I can tell you that although it is good it is not nearly as good as the Intellivibe interactions. When working the feeling upon 'lift off' is very very convincing indeed.This is why I am waiting patiently for the V3 product :)The problems over support have mainly concerned the Intellivibe interfaces to games (FSX is a supported product though) and the distinct lack of them coming to fruition.My thoughts:A product with HUGE potential if the support issues are ultimately addressed (watch the website and see what happens over the V3 product) but at the end of the day I will say that quite simply I will always have the iVibe unit running as it is just not the same without it.Hope that helps.PS not associated with this product in any way.OldBadger

Thanks OldBagger for the response.I have read about iVibe about a year ago - to be honest, nothing has changed since then - just leaved the forums at ivibe.com. I am scared it is a dead-product and there will be literally no support there.

I Would agree that caution is wise however in saying that I would also keep a close eye on the position because if Craig does deliver on his new version (which includes new software that could somewhat eliminate the lack of modules) and supports his previous customers as he has promised than I would be more than willing to continue to support his system.It really is good when working!There were reasons for his lack of support over the last two years but equally a lot of people have lost a fair bit of confidence during this period so as I said earlier probably best just to keep an eye on the situation and see how it develops but don't completely discount it either.Happy Flying.OldBadger