Sign in to follow this  
Guest N0385

Active Sky 6.5 WX Radar Gauge

Guest N0385

Recently I've had an issue where the weather gauge goes black in the middle of a flight. The fix has been to uninstall and then reinstall including the last update.About 30 minutes or so in a flight the Wx will go black on the weather gauge. There definately is precip. It's not liking something while connected. The reinstall seems to be the only fix. Clearing the Wx with Fsuipc or FS9 and restarting the applications do not correct once it's gone black.I'm running VIsta (Business) 64. Registered latest copy FSIUPC 3.98. FS9 w 9.1 patch, FS NAvigator. Tons of AI. All the goodies.System is plenty powerful 2.7 Quad Core. 2G RamGforce 9600GT Video Memory- 1024 MB DDR3 <LI>Graphics Core- 650 MHz <LI>1800Mhz Memory Clock Speed <LI>400 MHz RAMDAC <LI>64 Processing Cores I've thought about updating the Evolve but scared to spend the money if it's no better.Any Thoughts?THX

Hi,Video driver up to date?Everything FS related installed outside of the Program Files folder?What anti-virus are you using?Is your system running hot?

Guest N0385
Hi,Video driver up to date?Everything FS related installed outside of the Program Files folder?What anti-virus are you using?Is your system running hot?
Drivers are current from NvidiaFS9 and associated modules FSNAv and AS, ASG are within Program files.Program Files(86) as I'm runing 64 bit VistaMIcrosoft Essentials (dropped Mcafee other issues)Malware bytesSystem is cool I believe. REplaced the Power supply a couple months ago due to PSf fan failure.Doenst seem to have any issues. FS9 flies great. I'm getting great wx, just the radar will go black in the middle of precip.

Hi,The whole weather screen or a prefectly shaped circle or part of a circle?