Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pardue802

How to Set Zoom to Joystick Button?

Guest Pardue802

Is there a way to set the zoom in/out to a joystick button? I find that this is the biggest inconvenience when using VC mode. I often need to zoom in to a particular component, but it's awkward to move my hat switch, click the + and - on my keyboard, and move my mouse all at the same time. I have two buttons that I'd like to set as zoom in/zoom out, but I can't seem to find them in the list of key assignments. Does anyone know if this can be done?Also, what's the thing to tick off in fs9.cft to remove the red text for things such as Parking Brake, Instant Replay, etc.Thanks,Kenneth

Guest Kurt

Assignments/Simulator commandsdecrease selection (-)decrease selection slightly (shift + -)increase selection (=)increase selection slightly (shift + =)Kurt M

Guest JEH

Sorry I can't help you with the zoom questions, but the answer to removing the brake message is to be found in the "Read Me First" string at the top of this forum.Hope this helps,JEH

Guest Pardue802

Doh! Thanks... you'd think I'd realize the obvious!Thanks also very much for the right direction to go in for the zoom in/out.Kenneth